Why buy local?
- Local produce is fresher because it gets to our store quicker, which means it’s tastier and less likely to lose nutrients.
- Money spent locally keeps dollars in our community.
- It takes far less energy and resources to get a case of zucchini from Indiana than from California.
How to maximize your local buying power:
- Check out our Local Producers map to see the local products we carry.
- Use our local shelf tags throughout the store the local products during your next shopping trip.
- Most of all, use your buying power to support local!